Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 February 2014

bornprettystore.com discount code for you all to use

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know of something exciting! I came across a new store that sells bargain items and gives you FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING NO MATTER HOW SMALL YOUR ORDER IS ! http://www.bornprettystore.com
I placed an order last night and the store has been kind enough to give me a 10% discount code to give to you all to use : NQX31
I will of course share with you all the items when I receive them which should be within the next two weeks as the company is based overseas.I brought mostly nail related items but they sell a whole host of items from nail art,homewares,pet accessories,staionary,clothing,jewellery,mobile phone accessories and more ! As you are buying directly you are cutting out the middle man so to speak.Therefore the savings are passed onto you.It does not mean the items are any less well made in the slightest so don't be afraid to go and take a look.With such cheap prices and free shipping you have nothing to lose ! Here is a couple of pics of 2 of the items I purchased :

                                                               Water Decals only 53p !

 
 
Water Decals only 34p !
 
 

Go and get shopping !
Best wishes to you all
Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment